HOW TO RECOVER 2GO PASSWORD FREE

Most times we forget 2go password due to the way the app was structured. And to Retrieve it cost #30 but, it can be retrieve for free. I use the new feature which is fast and free way of getting your lost 2go password.

Am going to show you, how I got my lost password for free. Lets get on the road

How To Recover My Lost 2go password?

1. Goto www.2go.com.ng you will be redirected to http://wap.2go.im/s/ZZBDDCDAjBFbHKoKM

2. For country select Kenya as your country, from the drop down of the list countries

3. Select English as your language

4. Click the get help link you will be taken to a page where all 2go problems are listed

5. Click on I forget my password / pin option giving

6. You will be asked to provide mobile number, enter the number in international format since we choose Kenya as our country in

=>step 2, e.g if your phone number is 08012345678 remove the first 0 then add 234 in front of the 8, so now it will be like this 2348012345678 after that click on the next,proceed,forward button.

7. You will receive SMS on your phone within 30seconds with your username and the new password.

That is all you have successful recovered your password for free. Did you enjoy this post?

Then add me on 2go my username is inhishands

NOTE:

=> Do Not Try it if you did not forget your password

=> Make sure the Sim you use and register for 2go and lost the password is working

0 comments: